9.18.2005

Danger! Danger!

I started playing around with iTunes last night and I TOTALLY WANT AN IPOD. I'm really struggling between a 20 gig iPod and the new 4 gig iPod Nano. I don't have a ton of CDs, so the Nano is really all I need. And it is super cute and small.

And get this- my Mom is actually supportive of the purchase. (I KNOW! I'm shocked too!!!) She's supportive since I don't have a CD player in my car.

Yes, I am 28 years old and I shouldn't need my Mother's approval for this kind of purchase. It's rediculous.

Anyone have an opinion on which I should get? SHARE! Please!

And while we're at it, I'm thinking of moving to a new blog home. Options are TypePad and Squarespace. I know Squarespace has some really cool visual design features, but TypePad has the better price. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

No comments: