6.01.2004

Cursed

Well. Pagan tank and I had some strife this weekend. I finished the right front and was working on the left front when I realized I had completely ignored the instructions for decreases in the armpit area, resulting in about 3 inches of too many stitches on the left front. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP. Then I did the same thing AGAIN, only I caught it at the V-neck split. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP. Ah well. I've got the shoulder seams done and I have finished picking up stitches/binding off the trim for the neck and both armpits. Now I just have to seam up the sides! Here's hoping I can have some pictures tomorrow...

I also finished the kitty won ton for my friend. Do I make the eggroll, too, to show my knitting benevolence in the face of her taunting? I think so.

AND another friend wants to learn how to knit! WOOHOOOOOOO!

No comments: