3.16.2010

Miscellanea

Hello, Blog!  I keep thinking I'm back for real, and then life gets in the way again.  I'm sorry for that.  I think about you a lot more than I actually show up here.

Lots of busyness in my world right now.  Work got extra exciting yesterday and may simmer down over the next day or two, but then again, it may not!

We finished work on the garage, and it's nice to have such a large, well-laid out storage space.  We've also finished emptying out our two storage units- wohoo!  Now we have to get our junk organized, and prepare for a giant garage sale. 

I haven't knit a stitch since the Olympics.  Since I became a monogamous knitter a couple years ago, I always have a lull between major projects.  While I'm not sure what I'll cast on next, I've got a couple ideas brewing.

That's all the news for now!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I have been puttering between projects right now - def. post-Olympic slump. I wish I could see your garage sale - I am sure I would want half of it! (Your half, probably!)

meg