- Saturday, April 21: Get married.
- Saturday, April 28: Finish law school.
- Saturday, May 5: Move to Austin, TX.
- Saturday, May 12: Graduate from law school. (Followed by an early Sunday morning departure for Le Honeymoon).
- Saturday, May 19: Return from honeymoon, pack up car and cat and husband and drive from Albuquerque to Austin.
- Monday, May 21: Begin BarBri, studying for the bar exam.
Yeah, that's some major life change. New Marriage. New Career. New(ish) Town.
I feel like my motto should be:
If you're going to have a nervous breakdown, you might as well make it worth your while.
Actually, the next two months will be very happy, but also bittersweet. I'm looking forward to the adventure of traveling to the other side.