- Knitting once a week, halfheartedly, at knit night.
- Absolutely no desire to buy yarn, in person or online.
- No pressing need to order knitting books from amazon.
- Appalling lack of cruising ebay for cheap Alice Starmore books or yarn.
- 4 projects on the needles, and forecast for those projects to remain in current state indefinitely. SEE:
I took that picture two weeks ago and the only change is that the sock is half an inch longer. Whopee!!!
It must be because:
- It's summer. Freakin frackin hot.
- I'm working 8-5 again and am really tired when I get home.
- Wedding planning/brainstorming is taking a lot of energy.
- It's HOT.
- My Main Knitting Buddy is about to move across the country, and I'm going to miss her!
- HOT. HOT. HOT.