- Evening drinks at The Delano Hotel, super swank and just beautifully designed. The website pictures do no justice- the place is stunning.
- Tapas, mojitos, and salsa lessons at Tapas Y Tintos, which feels like a cozy little bar in Spain. Absolutely the best meal of the trip, and watching the young kids dancing was a blast.
- Three nights at The Loews Hotel, which was a big hotel right on the beach. We spent lots of quality time in the ocean in the wee hours of the morning. Probably not the smartest move (shark feeding time and portuguese man of war rumors) but it sure was fun.
- Goofy office-mate antics, many humorous quotable quotes, and dancing dancing dancing every evening.
- And, last but not least, a partner telling me (in a giddy voice) that she and her best friend just signed up for knitting lessons!
All in all, a fabulous couple of days. Now it's time for my fabulous booty to catch up on some MUCH NEEDED SLEEP.