11.08.2007

Celebrity Knitwear Sighting!

Yesterday as I was driving out of downtown, I saw a Tangled Yoke Cardigan! It was knit in the beautiful bright green color of tweed, probably Rowan Felted Tweed. I tried to get the knitter's attention so I could compliment her sweater, but she had her iPod headphones on and didn't hear me. Then I reached in to my purse to get my camera, but the light changed and I had to go.

That's the first time something like that has ever happened to me- what a rush!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Do you know that I met Christine of bigpinkcookie.com several years ago at SXSWi when she recognised my clapotis that I had just finished knitting and blocking the night before. I couldn't wait to wear it and I had no idea there were other knitters at a geek convention. We are good friends to this day.