11.29.2007

FO: Sunrise Circle

I finished seaming up my Sunrise Circle Jacket last night... no pictures yet as I don't have any buttons- I have high hopes of getting all that handled this weekend. It's big. Definitely a jacket, which is what I was hoping for, but it is big. The sweater is a little bulky across the chest and under the armpits, and the sleeves are too long, and the neck is too wide. Mr. C has suggested (in layman's terms) to try to full or felt it a little to shrink it down a tad.... Still mulling that over. I will probably get a lot of use out of this sweater as it is, but a little smaller/firmer would be great. I'm just nervous about felting it too much and ending up with a miniature bulletproof sweater that I can't get over my shoulders....

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Debi said...

Can't I SEE it before I weigh in? :)