10.26.2008

Fabulous Finished Objects

Ok, even though I have been acquiring yarn at an alarming rate, I have also destashed a bit courtesy of Ravelry.

I've also been knitting! This weekend I finished my Kaffe Fasset Tumbling Blocks pillow- lurv it.






Pattern: Tumbling Blocks Pillow, Kaffe Fasset (Rowan membership gift- I got mine on ebBay)
Yarn: Rowanspun 4ply, held double (love eBay)
Raveled here.

I also finished my Lace Ribbon Scarf-







As you can see, Scooter was invaluable to the blocking process.

Pattern: Veronik Avery's Lace Ribbon Scarf from Knitty Spring '08
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace in yummy blue
Raveled here.

This scarf turned out so nicely. I started it thinking it would be a gift for one person, so I knit happy thoughts for that person for the first 6 inches or so. They my Mom hinted that she wanted it, so I knit happy thoughts for her for the next foot. Then I fell in love and knit happy thoughts for me for the rest. :-) I think this one is mine.

1 comment:

Nichole D. said...

Oooooh, it's gorgeous! I just got a hank of the Malabrigo lace for my birthday, this is exactly what it wants to become!