9.16.2004

Bad, bad blogger.

So. I'm a crappy blogger. I hope you'll forgive me!

With a little prompting from M, I'm updating my blog.
M has organized a lovely knit evening once a week that I know will be a lifesaver for me. I'm not knitting NEARLY as much as I was before, and I miss the meditative zone out time.
It was so great to talk to M on Tuesday night about the women's college experience. Other than the gals I went to school with (and a precious few others), people just don't understand the appeal or the benefits. Perhaps this is a blog post for another time.

I am knitting a little bit, working on Debbie Bliss's Biker Jacket. Pictures when I'm not on a dialup connection. I'm reworking the pattern for a smaller gague, which is a disaster waiting to happen- we'll see how it works out! I'm blindly optimistic at this point...


This law school stuff is insane. I'm trying to figure out how much to write about it here... I've already stumbled acrosss a classmate's blog and he seemed suprised... I will say that socially, law school here is eerily like high school. Lots of cliques. Everyone forced into required classes. Everyone knows everyone else's business.

I do love everything about the program, though. Professors are almost entirely fantastic. The classes are all fascinating.

Had dinner tonight with two really good friends from Austin who are in town for a wedding. It was soooo nice to just sit and chat with old buddies who know my stories. Sigh. I miss my friends!

And that date I mentioned a while back- amazing guy, things are getting a little serious. It's kinda nice. Really nice, actually!

Back to the bad blogger thing- I can't promise much right now, but I will try to write at least once a week.

No comments: