1.09.2008

Farewell, Spin Stash!

I have officially given up on spinning. It's not that I didn't enjoy it- I did - it's just that I would rather spend my time knitting. So, through the marvel that is Ravelry, I found a local gal who was interested in buying all my spin stuff. I think she got a smoking deal (at the price I suggested!), and I hope she enjoys it! This lucky lady got my Jim Hockett Mesquite wood bottom whorl drop spindle, my Maggie mid-whorl spindle, my 80/20 llama/tussah silk blend roving, my crayola wool roving, my red with sparkles batt, a bag of red Colorado corriedale roving, and two books on spindle spinning for the low low price of $25. (Each of the spindles cost that....) And I am so glad to have that much more room in my yarn chest!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I soooo got a deal. I'm glad you have more room now, but I still feel like I stole from you! :)