12.13.2004

YAY! 3 FGs!

Yes, that's FINISHED GIFTS!



First up is the brother scarf. I found the pattern (and got the yarn idea) from Creazativity. I used 3 balls of Lion Brand Landscapes, and ya know what, I think it's great. So there.

Next up are the socks for the Texas beau! I think these turned out great. I hope he likes them.

Finally, the tea cozy from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It ain't cashmere, as the pattern calls for, but it's still lovely. I used some Brown Sheep worsted superwash that was in the stash. YAY!

Finals are going really, really well. I freaked out yesterday about crim, but I feel like it went really, really well today. And it's OVER! Torts on Thursday is all that's left. As The Little Engine that Could used to say... "I think I can...I think I can... I think I can...."

Almost there....

No comments: