8.24.2007

Well Rested

Just got back to Austin from my restorative week in the Adirondack Mountains with Meg. It was an incredible time- wonderful to see her, great to get to know her family, and fun to hike around in the mountains.

A few pictures:









I also finished the Embossed Leaves socks! What a fast knit....



Pattern: Embossed Leaves Socks by Mona Schmidt, as printed in "Favorite Socks"
Yarn: Koigu Premium Merino in a gorgeous variegated pale minty green
Needles: Crystal Palace Bamboo #2 DPNS (the short ones)

1 comment:

knitsatlandfills said...

Oh my golly Jenny! I went to school at Paul Smith's before I came to the ABQ area! Oh, such great shots of the real, honest, true water! I really like the pic of you on meg's blog knitting in the lounger. :) NM misses you! --Sarah