8.06.2007

Six month sock, Six day sock

I finally finished a knitted object- I think this is the first of 2007 (gah- can that be true?)

I give you navy blue socks.



Pattern: basic 3x1 rib top down with short row heels and toes.
Yarn: Greenwood Fiberworks, stretchy cotton sock yarn
Needles: size 1 alumninum

The one on the right took six months, the one on the left took six days. The six months were filled with wedding planning, getting married, finishing law school, moving to Texas, studying for and taking the bar exam.... The six days were filled with... knitting. Aaaah, the good life.

I liked working with this yarn, though my tension was not consistent at all. I've never knit with an elasticized cotton before, so I'm sure that's most of the problem.

After kitchnering up the toe this morning, I wound a bunch of yarn for my next two projects. Yay!

And, even BETTER, is that it looks like I get to see MEG soon! WOO HOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: