1.25.2010

Knitting, 2009 part 1

Finally, some pictures!

I am still knitting, though not as much as I would like.

Here's what I've knit between the last knitting-related blog post and the end of 2008:

Plain February Baby Sweater
knitting stuff 031
My dear friend B is a thrifting queen. She knows I'm obsessed with yarn, and has brought me several yarny finds from Goodwill and various garage sales. This was undoubtedly the best score-10 balls of gorgeous silk and wool in perfect condition!
Pattern: February Baby Sweater by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Yarn: Louisa Harding Grace, found by the baby's Mom at a garage sale. AWESOME!
(Raveled here).


Dusted Roses Hat
knitting stuff 004
I'm a knitter and didn't have a hat- the shame! This one is dreamy and super warm. I wore it skiing in Colorado last winter and loved every minute of it.
Pattern: Dusted Hat by Evi T'Bolt
Yarn: Ellen Cooper Yarn Sonnets Homespun, a wonderful gift from Meg) and Rowan KidSilk Haze
(Raveled here)


An Earflap Hat for my brother in law, by special request.
knitting stuff 002
B is quite the hunter, and asked for a brown earflap hat to keep him warm.
Pattern: Large Earflap Hat by omly
Yarn: Rowan RYC Cashsoft Aran
(Raveled here)



No comments: