10.02.2004

I will survive!

I woke up this morning, not feeling 100%, but also not feeling like death was imminent. I felt the worst last night, but that didn't stop me from knitting!


Yes, I finished the other cardigan front. Because I was so paranoid about the fit, I went ahead and sewed up the shoulder and side seams. This is going to be a very close fitting jacket. Not ideal, but it definitely fits well. I won't wear it as outerwear, but it will be really cute over a fitted t-shirt or a camisole. The yarn is really, really soft.

I also started the neck band and I'm attempting to knit both sleeves at once. Wish me luck.

Anyway, I am feeling a little better today. I'm at a local cafe studying for contracts. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to organize the information. Linear outlines are pretty cumbersome, and the information doesn't seem to want to fit in that format anyway. Ah well.

No comments: