10.10.2005

You Know You're Getting Old When....

When I was in high school, there were several days where I would look down and realize that everything I was wearing came from the Gap. Mostly sale rack purchases, natch, but all from the Gap, head to toe.

I've had the same realizations several days recently, except everything I'm wearing is from Ann Taylor. Again, mostly sale items, but head to toe Ann Taylor.

It's a weird feeling.

I wonder what my store of choice will be in another 12 years?

3 comments:

stephanie said...

OMG, I just looked down, and whaddya know: Ann Taylor head to toe. Is that everyone's uniform, or is it just a lawyer-thing?

Beverly said...

It was nice to meet you tonight. I'm only a few rows away from finishing the airy scarf...I'm more pleased with it than I expected. I'll post when I have it done. Loved your scarf, btw...

Anonymous said...

Ha! Chico's. Every time I see that store I think, will that be me some day?