10.13.2005

Another one bites the dust....

I finished the alpaca ruffly scarf tonight. I washed it and it's now in the process of drying. The scarf is made out of 3 balls of Misti Alpaca Worsted in a fabulous plummy color. When it hit the water, the yarn really bloomed- much fuzzier and softer. Can't wait to see what it looks like when dried!

Pictures tomorrow!

That means I'm down to 3 projects:
  • Mom's spastic fair isle mittens. These are up next--plan is to finish the gargantuan second mitten, see how bad it looks next to the first mitten, then reknit the first mitten. Sigh.
  • The Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Pakucho Organic Cotton. Really soft, I'll probably love it, but what if it shrinks all wrong in the length? I'm thinking about ripping this...
  • My Biker Jacket. I ripped the zipper and all the trip off during my spring semester finals because it looked like crap and I was never going to wear it. So now I need to figure out what to do to make this wearable... this might be up after the mittens....

No comments: