12.15.2005

DONE!

I feel like singing Handel's Messiah! WOOHOO!!!!!

I had nightmares all last night about this morning's exam- dreamt that I kept applying the civil procedure II analysis to other classes- con law, torts (from first semester first year! yikes!), civil procedure I... It was a big bummer.

But the test went ok, I think. The professor used one question off an exam from a couple years ago, that I had looked over but not worked in depth. But even seeing the facts again helped. The second question is based on a case that is currently pending before the state supreme court- he sent us a link to the court of appeals decision so we can see how they handled the issues. Um, I don't even want to look because it will reveal what I missed on the exam and I just don't need to know right now.

I also finished my last law review cite checking exercise of the semester- WOOT!

So.... I am officially on vacation. I have a massage at 5:30 and then miscellaneous around the house and Christmas stuff to attend to. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

4 comments:

Maeve said...

there's nothing better than being done with law school finals... i finished this morning. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOO! :)

Scoutj said...

Congrats!!!

meg said...

YAY Jenny! COngrats on being halfway through lawschool!

You Rock!

jeannie said...

Hooray!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Vacation some for me, please. I'm not done till the last gasp of the 22nd. : (
Jeannie