12.08.2005

Retro Rib Socks

One exam down, two more to go. A week from today I will be halfway done with lawschool. WHEEEEEE!

Have I rapsodized about these socks yet? No? WELL....



Pattern: Retro Rib Socks from Winter 2004/05 Interweave Knits. I'm knitting them from the toe up, and am going to attempt an inverted heel flap courtesy of the instructions in Sensational Knitted Socks. Also, sport weight yarn calls for mods to the pattern- fortunately, Alison over at the Blue Blog already did the math! Thanks Alsion!

Yarn: Plain and Fancy Sheel and Wool, Sport Weight. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Lovely stuff. Slightly variegated, butter soft... Yummy yummy yarn.

Here's a better view of the patterning:


Not that I'm knitting on these right now. In fact, I'm blogging about them precisely because I CAN'T knit on them and study for evidence at the same time. Now that you mention it, I can't study evidence and blog at the same time. Dang. I guess it's time to get back to work!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried socks yet, but that pattern is lovely! Maybe once I'm done testing out fuzzyfeet...

Also, if you need to procrastinate from finals studying, I would LOVE it if you could recommend some ABQ yarn stores. I'm coming home for at least a week and want to check out the local yarn scene. :)