11.15.2004

FINISHED!

I finished my sweater this weekend! Hurrah! The zipper was a pain in the kiester to install. Can I just say, THANK HEAVENS for BONNE-MARIE! The lovely ChicKnits TEKTalk archive is an incredible resource. I relied heavily on her Zipper installation write up. THANKS, Bonne-Marie!

I do not have photos... Couldn't get a decent one to save my soul. Perhaps tomorrow?

Anyway, the jacket fits perfectly through the waist and is really, really comfortable.

In not so knitty news, finals are fast approaching. At this point, I'm kind of excited. Ask me again in a week how I feel about it.

I think I'm going to be cutting back on knitting and therefore on posting over the next couple weeks. Sorry! But, I AM paying out of state tuition for the priviledge of this suffering, so work with me....

No comments: