11.01.2004

Not a stitch.

No knitting. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

BUT, I did get an e-mail about my memo post from a fellow 1L- GOOD LUCK on your paternity memo due today!

I have FINALLY started the research for my open memo, and the @#$($*@^ Westlaw printer keeps jamming. I think I'm going to give up for the day and head home. I have plenty of cases to read as it is.

Had a wonderful weekend with the Austin guy. Kinda confusing, actually. He was amazing- he is REALLY WORKING on all the things I pointed out as bothering me about the relationship, which is great! But he's there, I'm here... He is looking for jobs here, but so far it's not looking good. I guess we'll just see how it goes. Looks like the next visit will be over Christmas, as Thanksgiving is right before finals and is therefore a bad idea. At any rate, it was great to see him and it felt really good to be able to talk about things.

No comments: