6.19.2005

Are you knitting my socks?

Dear Person Who is Knitting My SockaPalTwoZa Socks:

HI! I am so excited I can't see straight! The person I'm knitting for doesn't have a blog, so I thought I'd share with you some things I wish I could ask MY Sock Target....

1. Climate in New Mexico is really COLD in the winter- I'm in the mountains and we get snow and the whole bit. Wool is totally cool and will get a LOT of use.

2. Colors- I tend to go for cooler colors, but that doens't mean dull. I like brights and pastels, especially reds/organges/pinks and blues/greens. I'm not big on browns or dusky/muddy colors, but need to expand my color horizons and would LOVE anything in any color. I promise.

3. Patterns- really, whatever you want to do is fabulous. I love fancy, plain, ankle, regular, anything.

4. I'm pretty new at knitting socks- only 2 pairs for me and 2 gift pairs. Some turned out better than others. :-) I'm just excited about having a handknit pair of socks! WHEEEEE!

5. If you have any questions not covered here, leave an anonymous comment (I think
you can do that) and I'll post an answer here!

YAY! Sockapaltwoza!!!!!

No comments: