6.12.2005

So much for my quiet Sunday....

A dear friend from Austin ended up coming to spend the day with me before she flew back to Texas. It was so nice to hang out with her! I feel horrible for wishing on that I could have had a little more time by myself to sit and knit. OH well. I'm over it. Mostly.

As fabulous as it is having the boy here, this has been a rough week. He's in major culture shock (New Mexico will do that to you.) He hasn't gotten a feel for things at work yet, we're on top of each other all the time after being used to having our own spaces, and we're just trying to figure things out. It's going to be fine, but I think we need to work on communication just a wee bit!!! :-)

Virtually no knitting happening here. In the last three weeks, I have made net progress of ZERO on Orangina. I'm still about an inch away from finishing my first piece, and Nepenthe is almost done with hers. She started at least a week after I did. I've been lapped. Big time. DOH!

But that hasn't stopped me from buying yarn! My camera is back in the country and I should have my hot little hands on it by midweek. Details to follow, WITH PICTURES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Girlie. I am D-U-N!

can't wait to see more pictures!

meg