7.06.2005

Move along folks....

There's nothing to see here!

Things are kinda quiet right now. I'm busy at work, which is great. Knitting last night was fab, as usual. Every couple months I get giddy and giggle my way through the evening- Sarah was cracking me up last night and now I can't remember what that was about. It was hilarious, though.... She's designing a very cool fair-isle sweater that will be spectacular when it's finished.

I STILL haven't started my SockaPal2Za socks. I'm torn on which yarn to use. I love the Knitterly Things sock yarn, but it's really LOUD and I have no sense of whether that's ok for my pal! All I know is that she wants variegated yarn.... no color preferences or anything. I think it'll be better for me to go with a slightly more muted color palate. Neon green, aqua and bright orange isn't for everyone...

C gets back tonight- yay! I've really missed him. I think he's getting used to the idea that he'll probably be in NM until I graduate from law school, and while that's less than ideal, it's better than nothing. Perhaps the tide has turned and he'll start to see the things I like about New Mexico!

Anyway, that's all the news that's fit to print!

No comments: