11.04.2006

Interesting

Thanks for the thoughtful comments on yesterday's post. I think the whole blogging/podcasting phenomenon is fascinating. Any idiot with an internet connection can now share their blitherings with the world instantly- and I do! :-)

I've got a draft of a paper due on Monday. The paper is for my Information Technology and the Law class. I'm writing on a somewhat related topic- now that every Joe Blow has a blog/podcast/Flickr/YouTube account, what intellectual property rules apply to their blitherings? I'm writing specifically about copyright protection and the Creative Commons licensing scheme.

Since I'm *supposed* to be writing a paper, I'll sign of and get back to it. I do plan on sharing a condensed version here- something for those of us with a blog to think about!

No comments: