11.17.2006

Things I'm Really Looking Forward To

I am really looking foward to getting married. Good thing it's only five months away!

In no particular order:


  • Falling asleep next to Mr. C every night for the rest of my life. He's a great sleeping partner.
  • Having someone to go see movies with. C has great taste in movies (except the B-list horror flicks) and am really looking forward to having movie dates.
  • The smell of his skin. It's sweet and wonderful and smells like home.
  • Access to his incredible music collection. I love music, and have eclectic taste, but easily get stuck in ruts and don't know how to break out. C LOVES music, has impeccable taste, and at times appears to have music ADD- he blows from song to song and genre to genre so quickly it can be hard to keep up.
  • Being a wife. Seriously. I'm looking forward to cooking. And making a home. And taking care of him, and letting him take care of me. I'm going to need to work on the letting him take care of me bit more than I want to admit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 months?! That's going to fly by! :) Congratulations, by the way.