8.28.2005

New Car! New Knitting! New New New!

I bought a car today! Well, put a deposit down on one. The owner is leaving town till Wednesday, when we will take it to my mechanic for a quick look see, then I will hand over a fistfull of cash and have a new car! It's a 2000 Toyota Corolla with low miles. Wheeee! Fuel efficient and reliable, BAYBEE. Very exciting.

I also cast on for the Hourglass Sweater in my Pakucho organic cotton from Elann.com. It was super cheap and I think it'll turn out really well. I acutally knit 3 swatches for this sweater- hopefully they were accurate!!!!! Hopefully I have enough yarn left after all the swatching to finish the sweater!!!!! No pictures because it's half an inch of off white- totally BORING.

Last week was a really overwhelming week at school. This week should be more of the same. Starting a new job, law review, and 17 credit hours worth of class. Yeah, overachieve much?

Good news is, I LOVE LAW SCHOOL. Every single class I'm taking is riveting, the professors are almost uniformly fabulous (one is slightly nuts, so here's hoping there are more good days than bad....)

Also pondering the Mr. C. situation. Amazing how my feelings fluctuate. Although, they always seem to settle in the same basic place. That's all I have to say about that for now.

No comments: