8.31.2005

Perfect School Year Knitting

I've found it. Perfect School Year Knitting.

To qualify, the project must be:
  • Easy Peasy. Plain garter or stockinette preferred, since I will be "reading" for class while working on the project.
  • Smooth yarn. Nothing snaggy.
  • Not totally boring- an increase or decrease every few rows is ok.
  • Yummy yarn.


I started the Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, and I love it. The pattern is sooooo simple. Perfect for reading Civ Pro II, Art Law, or Evidence/Trial Practice. Not so perfect for Constitutional Law, which, as it turns out, is pretty complicated, and the book uses really small single spaced text. And packs in LOTS of stuff that I need to take notes on. Oh well.

Yeah. And the Pakucho cotton? Fab. Fab. Fab. I hope I don't run out. EEEEK!

No comments: