5.01.2004

Impulse Stash Enhancement Announcement!

Oh la la. Don't ever let me go to the yarn store after a hard week at work again. Look what jumped into my car:


Yes, that's all the fixins for a Charlotte's Web shawl. I even did my own colors.
The colors are: P621, P623, P111, P118A, P109. I have no idea which is which because a very helpful woman hanging out at the LYS took the labels off before I could write down which was which. Ah well.

Needless to say, I've started it already and I am in luuuuuuuuuuuuurv with Koigu. The colors are aboslutely insane! I don't have a good progress shot, thought. I'm only about 20 rows in, but I promise pictures on Monday.

In other news, I have a FO!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Here's the Muppet:

and folded up:

She's getting washed and dried as we speak. I'm pretty pleased. She's about 31 inches square. I would use smaller needles next time (I used 10.5s? this time?) to make a firmer fabric. But all in all, I think the mother will love it. And the shower is tomorrow, so I'm sooooo over it!

No comments: