5.28.2004

Oh yeah- this is a knitblog!

Finally, some knitting pictures!

Here's my finished Charlotte's Web shawl:

I love the way this turned out. I've worn it a couple times and it always gets great comments.

And here's the back of the Pagan tank from Rowan 27:

I'm about 2" into the front- hopefully I'll make some good headway this weekend!

I've gotten some GREAT suggestions on how to fix the size and roll on the Onde tank. I love the web!

In other news, I taught a friend how to knit while "camping" one weekend in February. Little did I know, I have created a MONSTER! I'm so proud. She took to it like a duck to water and she's doing just an amazing job. Go Heather Go! She is getting sucked into the Web- Charlotte's Web, that is! Perhaps I can show her the basic lace stitches before I move.... Mwa ha ha ha......

No comments: