5.24.2004

Onde est fini!

I finished the Onde tank over the weekend. Here she is!



I actually really like how it turned out, EXCEPT for the fact that it's too big from the waist down and it rolls like mad at the bottom 2 inches. I thought I was being really smart by doing the first 5 rows in garter. But the pattern instructions say to go back and crochet a border. Doh! To make matters worse, I have no pink yarn left to do the crochet border. I tried it with the white, and it just looks bad.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?? The yarn content is something like 80/20 acrylic/cotton, so ironing/steaming is probably a bad idea. I may try to sew a ribbon along the bottom inside edge, or just tuck it in?? I dunno.

I also finished the back of my Pagan tank. No pictures, sorry. Will try to get one tonight!

No comments: