5.07.2004

Yippeeeee! It's FRIDAY!

I am so. glad. it's friday.

In knitting news, I missed out SNB last night to watch Friends with the BF and his sister. I swatched for Pagan from Rowan 27 in Lion Brand Cotton Ease color Pistachio (allegedly a dead ringer for Rowan All Seasons Cotton.) Alas, I used the wrong size needles- don't know what I was thinking when I grabbed them as I headed out the door. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to make the cap sleeve version or the v-neck tank version.

Also cast on and got a few rows done on the front of the Onde tank.

AND once I got home, worked on Charlotte some more. I am at row 80, about 4 rows in to the third solid color. I'm starting to get worried about blocking this baby. I've never blocked a lace project before (or much of anything else for that matter) and would love some advice. E-mail addy is in the sidebar on the right....

No comments: