5.26.2004

Not a stitch.

Didn't knit a stitch last night! And I don't have any pictures. Bad knit blogger, bad.

I DID, however, go to the gym for the first time in a month. Man alive, do I feel it today! I was taken over by temporary insanity while doing squats and really loaded up. I can feel the burn moving slowly from muscle to muscle, taunting me. It feels kinda good, actually.

I'm having a bunch of girlfriends over for our monthly girls' night tomorrow. Our theme? Tacky food potluck. So far the nutritious and delicious offerings should include a red, white, and blue layered Jello dessert, Chicken and rice casserole, tuna casserole, shells and cheese, swanky frankies (broiled hot dogs stuffed with cheese), squeeze cheese on ritz crackers, frito pies, and "some kind of weiner". LOL. I love my friends. This should be great.

No comments: