5.01.2005

A toe in the water....

HI!

I'm not quite ready to get back into the full swing of blogging, but it's May and I promised M I'd start again in May.

Lots of random knitty thoughts I've been wanting to share! It's been a productive couple months--more so on the knitting front than on the law school front. :-) Pictures eventually, I promise.

Law school is almost over for the year. Classes are done, finals start tomorrow. This semester was much harder than last from a psychological standpoint. I don't want to whine or worry about whether what I post here will come back to hanut me, so I'll spare you the gory details. Let's just say I'll be ecstatic when I'm done with finals May 11.

I've got a great job with a local law firm for the summer. I'm really looking forward to making some moulah again. And practicing some of the stuff I've learned over my first year in law school.

Some goals for the new and improved Woman Obsessed...
  • Post at least twice a week.
  • Increase topics to include law school, cooking, working out, reading, location-specific stuff for Albuquerque and Austin. Basically branch out and use as a whole-life diary kinda thing.
  • Work on my writing. Get out of "here's what happened today" mode and into "deeper thoughts" mode. Ha! Perhaps possible once finals are over... :-)
  • Work on photography- taking better pictures.
  • Maybe participate in different blog events, such as Photo Friday, Is My Blog Burning, and a couple knitalongs (there are SO MANY to choose from, but the Gathering of Lace Along is tempting given the fact that I now have enough laceweight yarn to knit at least 5 shawls..... Yikes.....)


Anywho, more as I procrastinate for finals!

No comments: