4.13.2004

Bastards!

Well, I finishe the first row of dots on my Spaced Out bag. I'd show you what it looks like except SOMEONE STOLE MY DIGITAL CAMERA YESTERDAY. I left the car unlocked with the camera and a portable CD player under a coat in the floor of the front seat while I ran into Hancock Fabrics for some yarn. I was gone less than 5 minutes. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I had skipped the gym to check out the yarn selection and I guess the moral of the story is, don't skip the gym to shop for yarn!

I am generally annoyed by the yarn snobbery people display. I have moments of it myself. Trust me, I'd rather knit with 100% cashmere, but my budget and skill level don't quite make that possible. One of my favorite posts on the subject came from Beware of the Bunny, a GREAT blog I started reading simply because of her post on yarn snobbery. I am really impressed by her!!!

Anyway, I'm still al tidge behind at work, so I'm going to get back to it....

No comments: