4.20.2004

I know! I'll work at a yarn store~

Hill Country Weavers, my LYS, is looking for PART TIME HELP for the summer. Hmmm. Perhaps if I wait tables by night and work in a yarn store by day.... No. No. NO. Though tempting....

I exhibited great restraint during my lunchtime trip to HCW the LYS. I went to pick up some black yarn for my dear friend's purse. I'm going to make a larger version of my purse (see an ancient entry for details) except in black with lime green stripes. I plan on using the same pattern from Stitch 'N Bitch, except using smaller needles and expanding the dimensions. This way I'll get a bigger bag that shrinks a little less. In theory, anyway.

The restraint part of this? I only bought the black yarn- 2 hanks of Cascade 220. I had in my hands some Lorna's Laces sock yarn, Koigu, Cascade Sierra, Any Blatt eyelash yarn on SALE(!), and some other stuff. But in the end, I just bought my black yarn. Sigh.

I think I'll console myself by buying myself a new digital camera tonight...

No comments: