4.20.2004

Tuesday Tuesday...

Too bad it still feels like Monday!

I went out to dinner last night with a dear friend and she went bonkers for my felted purse. She wants one, too. I've actually gotten that reaction from 3 girlfriends now- I guess I know what to make them for birthdays!

I'm now almost 7" into the Lilith Onde tank. The colors are starting to change. I WISH I had a digital camera so I could show you! Maybe tonight is the night I live irresponsibly and just buy another one....

I also worked on the cotton ease tank. The P2K1 ribbing is wonderfully spongy in cotton ease- it feels so good and springy (both in the spring like a coil sense and the spring like the weather sense). I can't wait to see how this one wears. Although I'm thinking of sewing it up inside out- I like the look of the K2P1 ribbing better than the P2K1 ribbing. If I had a camera, I could show you exactly what I mean!!!! Dang!!!

I MUST get cracking on the Muppet. Baby shower in T minus 12 days..... Ack!

No comments: