4.05.2004

Nothing to show...

Had a lovely, not much going on kind of weekend.

I did rip 11 inches of the ChicKami I'm knitting in Phil Onde for Bonne Marie's Onde Along. I had to fudge the pattern numbers to make up for the change in gauge. My math was right (I think) but the tank was 4 inches too big all around, and that simply will not do. So I RIPPED. I'm not sure that the ChicKami is the right pattern for this yarn, so I'm going to let it sit while I try to figure out what to do.

I felted my first ever project! It's the felted tote from Debbie Stoller's Stich N Bitch. I promise to get pictures up later.

Other than that, I started, frogged, started, frogged, started, and frogged the base for the "Spaced Out" purse from Rowan 35. Must start that again. Glutton for punishment? Yes, that would be me.

Also shared an incredible but totally not healthy dinner with two great friends. Amazing mushroom risotto, fruit stuffed pork tenderloin, and an indescribable fallen chocolate cake with blood orange sauce. Mmmm mmmm good.

No comments: