4.27.2004

socks?

I must be nuts. For some reason, I am obsessed with the idea of knitting a pair of socks in really loud yarn. Where did this come from? I have never knit socks! I did get past the heel on a pair of toe up socks using Wendy's Generic Toe Up Sock pattern and some of this yarn in highland heather. But I ripped it for some reason. And now, muted purple and brown just ain't doing it for me. Why knit boring socks when you can buy boring socks?!?!?

Check out THESE babies over at The Keyboard Biologist... I LOVE the color. I'm even tempted to pick up a copy of the book for inspiration.

Oh yeah, I've decided the boss hat must be ripped. Double stranded alpaca in Texas is a baaaad idea. Might as well just hand him a blow torch, right? Here, dude, warm your head with this! Maybe I'll just buy him a book or something and keep the alpaca for MEEEEEE! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: